What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reheated the last of the leftover ravioli from the other night and topped with some shredded chesse. Some bread and butter on the side.

We had sourdough bread toasted then we made fried eggs and a slice of ham and made sandwiches out of the whole thing. Coffee, coffee,coffee Today is gonna be sandwich day:LOL:
kadesma

I met my brother, his wife and a good friend that I had not seen for a few years for lunch at the local Mexican restaurant. I have the Chucho burrito which is a tortilla stuffed with Chile Colorado, beans, rice, and cheese. It was so big that I could not eat the whole thing.

Tonihgt I will finish off the hamburger gravy and kaiser roll.

The Italian/Asian casserole was a hit.

Took a left over boneless chicken breast from earlier in the week, diced it up, mixed in leftover rice, corn, gravy and heated the whole lot in the microwave. Buttered bread on the side.

I made a salad of spring greens, carrots, hickory-smoked tuna, Gorgonzola and a homemade tarragon vinaigrette.

I made a Cheese Steak Sandwich and it turned out good!

Thinly sliced Ribeye, Peppers, Onion, Mushrooms, Garlic, Salt & Pepper, Provolone Cheese, Bread.

4338771000_87d95447e9_b.jpg

sammiches for me & the guy- pretzel-bread, roast beef, turkey. slices of cheddar for dipping in mustard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom