What happened to Starbucks???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The lingo doesn't bother me, but I do think it sounds a bit affected. I just don't like their coffee. I think it tastes burnt.

I grind & brew 1 pot in the morning, and I have 2 cups of Eight O'clock. The rare time that I order coffee out, I choose Dunkin. Their's is good.

The lingo doesn't bother me, but I do think it sounds a bit affected. I just don't like their coffee. I think it tastes burnt.

I grind & brew 1 pot in the morning, and I have 2 cups of Eight O'clock. The rare time that I order coffee out, I choose Dunkin. Their's is good.

At home, I make Community coffee. I don't know how far and wide that brand is sold. It started in Southern Louisiana, but is now very common in stores and restaurants in the Dallas area.

CD

Slightly off topic but along similar lines - I was at a cafe in Rickmansworth (on the outer edge of London) at the weekend, visiting a cousin. The server asked my name (because the hot drinks were going to be brought to us at our outside table.) I gave my surname. When the server came out, he just called out "two pots of tea?" Why bother asking for my name then?

LOL... well, maybe, just perhaps? seeing as there was only one order for "2 pots of tea" . Had there been 2 orders, first come, first serve, prevented an argument as to who was first?

Back
Top Bottom