What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was hot a heck today. Sweating so much I had to have a cold bath twice! We are going to suffer in Summer, think this may be the worst one we've seen :(
I really don't like heat.

39 F now in SE S.D. It was real windy today, gusts of 50 mph. Had to really hang on to the wheel when driving the interstate today.

43° and drizzly here along the river. Opted for the recumbent bike/rowing machine instead of a walk, as it was too dark. Thhhbbtt to daylight savings time.

Last edited:
43° and drizzly here along the river. Opted for the recumbent bike/rowing machine instead of a walk, as it was too dark. Thhhbbtt to daylight savings time.
Good for you! : ) I am missing the sunshine this time of the year too.:)

Chilly, in the low 60s, I've had to run the heat a couple of times so far, and the north wind keeps it too cool in here to have the windows open. :(

The report for tonight is a low of 48°.

We are at the beginning of a Nor'easter. Snow/rain mixed right now. But promising to turn to all snow. Just what we need. Another storm. Temps in the high 30's. :angel:

High of 50F, even warmer tomorrow. They are threatening snow on sunday. Had to scrape the ice off the car windows this morning before work in SE S.D.

Currently 49°, and the sun's going down here along the river. A nice sunny day!

Snowing off and on today. Currently 34°F, but only because the wind has died down. Expecting 23°F for the low tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom