What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the late winter storm finally blew out of here late last night, it dumped 6 inches of ice, then snow, then more ice...it took 2 people an hour and a half just to shovel the steps and walkway.:mad:

Now, it's about 40 degrees, and clear. Should be a nice evening, if not too difficult to get about town.

Our winter storm started yesterday with about 10" of snow, then windy, and today lots of rain, which turned to slush to heavy to shovel. :mad: The streets flooded too, and the city plows insisted on burrying our driveway after we shoveled, and then honked their horns :mad: Not a nice day!

May I just say one more time that I am glad I moved to Virginia from CT?!? We ha beautiful weather all week long, mid to upper 70's. Today it is much chillier but we did not get any of that snow storm that everyone is talking about. I wish everyone who was affected by it safe travelling, warm fireplaces and lots of hot coco. :)

Renee Attili said:
He's Just Tooo Cute, Buckytom! Can't a face like that charm the weather?

thank you renee, he might just be able to do it.

and thanks too sizz.

yay! instead of building an igloo, we're going sledding tomorrow.

gotta find some used candles for the runners on the ol' flexible flyer.

I can't get enough of this face! ADORABLE!

0218071300aix5.jpg

oh, auntie wasabi, there you are. you startled me...

0215071736baq2.jpg

can you send me some hawaiian sunshine? (or get my cheap a$$ dad to send me to you?)

75 degrees F. and lots of sunshine. We have been about 20 degrees above normal for about a week. I am really getting concerned about the fire season. Yesterday, in Reno, NV they had a brush fire. Usually, I am the last one to say this, but we need more snow!!

I thought about going to the "venting" thread but looked up the weather thread instead.

It's snowing here - again :( It has snowed most days in April...we are SO over it...I want sunshine and Spring!

Well we had spring and early start of summer, but summer got tired and went on vacation with spring, so winter is back..It's cold, overcast, breezy, and As I'm typing I can hear thunder..ACK,ACK ACK..Where is my coat and scarf?

kadesma, dressed in heavy clothing and goose bumps...:LOL:

Here in Mi., our weather was beautiful today, Hi 71, sunny and tomorrow 81 and sunny. Love it ! had my youngest grandson (2 1/2) out today, he kept saying outside, outside, so we went out,with his golf clubs, ball,and big wheel. He had a good time !!!

Here in SW England its back to grey skies and rain later today. Such a bummer since we've been having the warmest weather for this time of year.

It really is amazing how much the sun affects our moods. I miss her already!

Uncle Bob said:
Absolutely beeeuuuutifull. I lay in the grass and watched the clouds today..
Saw a huge sailing ship..and a funny looking old woman.

That's no way to describe me when I sail over on my broomstick:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom