Whatcha eatin' today, Sunday Feb 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Decided to use the last of the Neverending Ham in loaded baked potatoes. I baked the potatoes first in the oven, slathered with EVOO and coated with S&P, then cut open and loaded them with the ham, broccoli, and cheese. Himself had mozzarella, I had Jarlsberg. Preceded the potatoes with spinach salads. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that I baked a few days ago finished it off.

Attachments

• 2014-02-09 21.28.30.jpg
    2014-02-09 21.28.30.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 156
We went out for Lupper around 4 pm, so last night about 8 PM I had a small bowl of Breyer's Tiramisu Gelato...I was sooo lucky I found it in the store....Shrek says we need a second chest freezer for storing gelato.

Decided to use the last of the Neverending Ham in loaded baked potatoes. I baked the potatoes first in the oven, slathered with EVOO and coated with S&P, then cut open and loaded them with the ham, broccoli, and cheese. Himself had mozzarella, I had Jarlsberg. Preceded the potatoes with spinach salads. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that I baked a few days ago finished it off.

That looks wonderful!

We went out for Lupper around 4 pm, so last night about 8 PM I had a small bowl of Breyer's Tiramisu Gelato...I was sooo lucky I found it in the store....Shrek says we need a second chest freezer for storing gelato.

So funny, Princess. We call our late lunches "Linner". It sounds better than "Dunch". :LOL:

We eat a lot of Lupper here these days. Dinner then becomes something light.:)

I find the same thing in my world. Breakfast and lunch are becoming my main meals and dinner is becoming a memory! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

My Mother was the same way for her dinner was a cocktail and a few munchies, maybe it comes with age.

I still gotta have my bedtime snack though! :pig:

Heh, I eat more peanut butter now than I ever did as a kid...and usually for my dinner/supper.

Back
Top Bottom