What's for diinner this THANKS GIVING 2004 ? :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leaf Storm

Senior Cook
What's for dinner? Could it be... turkey? lol :D

As for me, I'll be making cumberland sausages served with honey/mustard mashed taters and onion gravey :)

How about you lot? TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY!????? :D

I so wanted to say SPAM here...LOL!

If I can find the bird in the fridge (I know it's in there somewhere!), it's turkey and trimmings here.

LOL Audeo :LOL:

We of course are having turkey. My wife, in laws, brother in law, brother and some family friends are going to my parents house. Mom is buying a cooked turkey and some of the sides from a turkey farm around the corner. Everything is already cooked and delicious. She will also make a million other things too. And of course everyone will bring a few things. I am bringing a recipe I got from one of our members here, Chopstix. It is the Baked Asparagus with Parmesan. I just finished making it and MAN does it smell amazing. I also made a recipe that I am not sure where I got it, but it could have been here. It is called Root Vegetable Mash. It calls for sweet potatoes and celery root, but I wasnt sure if those two things would work well together and my mom sounded skeptical. Not everyone who is coming tonight is very adventurous with food so I decided to make it with russet potatoes instead of sweet. I made that last night and almost ate the whole pot myself, they were so good. I will try them with sweet potatoes for my wife and me sometime :)

turkey
stuffing
mashed potatoes
gravy
green bean casserole
sweet potatoes
corn
apple pie
cheesecake

Back
Top Bottom