What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got the switch on my music box turned to Christmas Music. It has 100 pieces of music, 50 are Christmas. I'll dust off the CB Christmas Tree in a bit.

PrincessFiona60 said:
I got the switch on my music box turned to Christmas Music. It has 100 pieces of music, 50 are Christmas. I'll dust off the CB Christmas Tree in a bit.

It was that Christmas music that got me going with the tree. I will think about finishing with my other decorations tomorrow if I have the energy after putting the turkey in the oven. Since we weren't here for Thanksgiving day, I need to cook my turkey tomorrow. Hubby wants more turkey, and they are so cheap that I bought one earlier in the week. I checked it today. It is thawing nicely. ;)

I just finished putting up and decorating the tree. Hubby hung the lights outside and decorated the deck. I don't feel like doing anything now. I'm running a bit of a fever with my cold. Beautiful day today. Mid 60's.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Chops :(

Well done on getting the tree up, bet it looks wonderful :)

Thanks Kylie. It does look nice. ;)

image-3084179333.jpg

Doin' the "happy dance." Well, as best I can with my healing knee.

Twice a day while in the hospital and once a day since I've been home, I've had to have blood thinner shots given in my stomach. Ugh! I came to dread the nurses in the hospital. By the time I arrived home, my stomach was tender and black and blue.

Good thing for me, Glenn was a medic in Vietnam and has been giving me the shots at home. He's does a far better job than any of the nurses. I never knew when he'd given me my shot. He could teach the nurses a thing or two.

So, why the elation? He just gave me my last shot!!!! Check off another milestone in my recovery. Yeah!!!

My cousin gave me 2 pumpkins and a spaghetti squash from the table decor, I'm nuking the pumpkins and will roast the seeds. I've never cooked fresh pumpkin before.

Also surveying the fallout from a 3 day trip out of town and a foray to Costco. Eeks! What a pig sty.

At least Beagle is now relaxed, she was pretty stressed from seeing her big male canine cousin and the change in her routine. And the cat, who of course wanted nothing to do with her.

Dawgluver said:
My cousin gave me 2 pumpkins and a spaghetti squash from the table decor, I'm nuking the pumpkins and will roast the seeds. I've never cooked fresh pumpkin before.

Also surveying the fallout from a 3 day trip out of town and a foray to Costco. Eeks! What a pig sty.

At least Beagle is now relaxed, she was pretty stressed from seeing her big male canine cousin and the change in her routine. And the cat, who of course wanted nothing to do with her.

Time to make pie. You will live the fresh pumpkin!

Back
Top Bottom