Your hobbies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sewing, crocheting, family history cooking, gardening, reading, writing, violin, guitar, piano, singing, hiking, camping, I used to do a lot of rollerblading and biking, playing boggle...I like most everything, really

B'sgirl do you still have your blades?
I want to get on mine again but haven't.... they've been in storage about 10 years and needed a tune up back then... I doubt I can still get bearings for them....
how long have yours been away and do you think I can salvage them?

B'sgirl do you still have your blades?
I want to get on mine again but haven't.... they've been in storage about 10 years and needed a tune up back then... I doubt I can still get bearings for them....
how long have yours been away and do you think I can salvage them?

See your visitor messages. :)

Sewing, knitting, crochet, reading, calligraphy, quilting, restoring & refinishing antiques, home renovation and decorating, exploring junk shops - I think my list could go on and on. The biggest problem is finding time for some of my larger projects.

I have had a lot of them. Currently cooking is all I have time for. Over time - Scuba diving (100 dives), flying (Even flew a WW II bipland copy ar 300' over Myrtle Beach), Motorcycling (Road Riding), Remodeling (Currently doing that), Auto Mechanics, Diesel trucks (Had a really great one, this one is OK), Programming and computer hardware.

You are my hero!

That's so awesome you flew a bi-plane! I worked on diesels and heavy equipment for 9 years. Had maggots falling on me from garbage trucks. lol My brother used to scuba dive, I always wanted to but never made the time.

I almost forgot, I play golf too, but never get a chance to go out. :dry:

We have roller blades in the closet, I just can't get the hang of balancing on them but the wife did OK so I got some for the kids as well and they seem to do OK with them so it is just me apparently :(
If we are talking things we are considering, I would love to learn the acoustic guitar.

pancanis,, it's your call- hobbies you would like or hobbies you love now.

Well, since leaving Hawaii, all I have done is work and ride on the weekends. I love photography, but the city is only really stunning at sunrise ans sunset(imo), and I haven't gotten out to shoot.

No surf here, no diving here, no fishing here, I dunno...there is some ok mountain biking, but I have no one to go with.

Well, since leaving Hawaii, all I have done is work and ride on the weekends. I love photography, but the city is only really stunning at sunrise ans sunset(imo), and I haven't gotten out to shoot.

No surf here, no diving here, no fishing here, I dunno...there is some ok mountain biking, but I have no one to go with.
Tatt,
i've seen some of your pictures..Have you thought about some black and whites of unaware people? I have one of Ethan a girl caught as he jumped with hand and arm bent over his face to get away from the camera, it is spectacular..Try it please, I'd love to see what you get.

kades

yeah, tat, i hear ya. nighttime photos 'er great here.

pittsburgh is really pretty at night, 'specially after going through our tunnels, & after wintertime when they decorate downtown. great photographs.

kads, tose make fer great photos!

I love to garden,flowers,veggies, I love to cook and make up things for us..I'm finally teaching myself to do some baking...I love to paint things on baby cloths and work with gens on baseball caps...That's about it other than roller skating with the kids:LOL: It's been a long time but I loved to house break a puppy..and work with my uncle training police dogs..
kadesma

I have done a lot of candid works and i really enjoy it. Some of the homeless characters I have shot are awesome, and really shine when the camera is on them, they seem much more laid back then if a regular ol person see's me holding a camera in their general direction.

I have a few shots(4)in my gallery here, but it never lets me upload them for some reason...

Used to do : Woodworking ( country furniture) and sell them at the craft fairs. Can't do it anymore due to arthritis.
Hobbies now : Photography has always been a hobby since the 60's , professionally ( had a photography studio in NJ '86-89' ) Now I more or less freelance, stock photos , sell the photos as art and greeting cards. Other hobby is digital painting and canvas painting- watercolors, oils , acrylics. I also enjoy gardening, machine embroidery, sewing.
Back in the 70's and 80's , I had a motorcycle , I could repair a clutch, brake, change the oil on it. Also I enjoy reading, cooking , baking. Also did craft stuff like painting and decorating t-shirts and sweat shirts.

not bad, LC. Never envisioned you as a biker chick, lol.

I have been doing more stock photography as of late, made a few extra bucks on the side too:D

not bad, LC. Never envisioned you as a biker chick, lol.

I have been doing more stock photography as of late, made a few extra bucks on the side too:D

well , you haven't seen me in the 70's and 80's, I wasn't Motorcyle Mama for nothing ;) Good for you on making extra bucks with your photos. It does give one a good feeling doesnt it ?

That it does, and I am actively pursuing it as a second job. I am hoping to get my space secured at the Eastern market in DC, where on the weekends I can sell some work, especially my stuff from Hawaii.

I forgot a very important hobby, music. I alway make it a point to play a little everyday. It has been a little more bluesy as of late, I think it is just representative of my mood lately...

Back
Top Bottom