I actually just did this. Real simple, and it turned out phenomenally:
Steak and Grilled Spinach
-1 decent cut of steak (Ribeye, sirloin, etc.)
-Salt/pepper/anything to your liking
1. Set oven to broil at 400 degrees
2. Season steak however you like with your preferred dry rub (S+P alone's just fine)
3. Lightly coat a pan with EVOO, and heat it up to Mid-High
4. Sear steak in the pan for 1-2 minutes/side, more depending on thickness
5. Remove steak from pan, throw into oven for 5-8 min/side pending thickness
6. Deglaze pan with balsamic vinegar, turn the stove down to low, and after it cools to a lowish temp, throw in a good spoonful of minced garlic
7. After roasting the garlic for a few minutes in the EVOO/BV/glaze, throw in enough spinach to fill the pan, and let it reduce.
8. Pull out steak, plate it, throw the grilled spinach on top, let it sit and voila. Real tasty!