What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gooey peach cobbler, wondering why I only make this once a year during peach season, so so good! Got local peaches at the farmer's market. I asked for any that they thought were very ripe and wanted to get rid of, since I was using them today. They gave me 3 bonus peaches! They'll get my business again!

This is a southern style cobbler where you melt butter in a pan, pour a batter over the butter, then your cooked peaches over the top. The batter bubbles up and makes a top crust. To me it is like a big peach dumpling.

SG1L0314.JPG

Please post recipe!!!

apple pie, strawberry cream pie, ruhbarb pie, chocolate cream pie & fresh raspberry pie. It was a busy day selling pies. None left.

Glenn picked about 6 cups of blackberries this afternoon and, lucky us, I saw a great recipe for blackberry cobbler in the July issue of Southern Living. My copy arrived in the mail yesterday and I drooled at all the great recipes, especially the one for blackberry cobbler. It was fantastic!!!!

I just love ruhbarb crisp or dessert. Gives me an idea to make some for the neighborhood get together tonight.

gooey peach cobbler, wondering why I only make this once a year during peach season, so so good! Got local peaches at the farmer's market. I asked for any that they thought were very ripe and wanted to get rid of, since I was using them today. They gave me 3 bonus peaches! They'll get my business again!

This is a southern style cobbler where you melt butter in a pan, pour a batter over the butter, then your cooked peaches over the top. The batter bubbles up and makes a top crust. To me it is like a big peach dumpling.

SG1L0314.JPG

That looks delicious :)

Going to a cookout later. I'm making coconut cream cupcakes and chocolate truffle cupcakes. I did the baking this morning before it hit 100, :LOL: Made the fillings and swiss meringue buttercream last night.

Pain de Campagne: Country Bread

Buon Giorno, :chef:

A quintessential French country loaf which was given to us, during a trip two years ago, by a 4th generation baker, Roger Auzut in the town of Cavallon in Provence.

Have a lovely 4th.
Ciao, Margi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom