Wowed by this recipe:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skittle68

Sous Chef
I had a package of mini marshmallows to use up from not making hot chocolate over the winter, so I made this recipe and will definitely make it again.

Chocolate marshmallow bars

Make any 9x13" pan of brownies

Cover still hot brownies with 4 cups mini marshmallows, put back in oven at 350° for 3 minutes to melt marshmallows. Spread evenly with spoon dipped in butter, let cool.

Melt 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, 4 tablespoons butter, and 1/2 cup peanut butter over low heat stirring constantly. Mix in 2 cups crisp rice cereal (I used cocoa krispies), spread evenly over marshmallow topping, chill.

The textures and favors of this blend together so well... This is probably going to be my new go-to pot luck desert recipe. It's really rich, so one person won't just eat the whole pan. My bf is leaving town again tomorrow, so I'm going to bring the rest to work and pawn it off on my co-workers lol. We managed to eat about 1/8 of it in two days.

This is the brownie recipe I used (which I thought was pretty fantastic too)

Chewy fudge brownies

1 cup butter
2 cups white sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder

Grease and flour 9x13 pan, preheat oven to 350

Melt butter on low heat in sauce pan. Remove from heat, mix in sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Sift together cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder, beat into liquid mixture. DO NOT OVERMIX!

Pour into greased pan, bake for 25-30 min, or until toothpick comes out clean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom