Dad's Day Dinner - 6/17/2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It doesn't matter how old you get, it stills seems like you're too young to lose your Dad...or Mom. *sigh*

After salads and shrimp, we moved on to watching a movie. By the time the movie was over, neither of us were interested in dessert. This could end up working as a weight reduction program - stall until you lose interest. :LOL:
Good thinking but, for me, I never lose interest in dessert.. I would build up an appetite and have two... :LOL::yum:
Ross

Good thinking but, for me, I never lose interest in dessert.. I would build up an appetite and have two... :LOL::yum:
Ross

I have two competing mental images of you. In one, you are 5'-6", and weigh 300, and in the other, you are 6'-6" and weigh 180. All that dessert has to be going somewhere -- either up or out. :LOL:

CD :angel:

Ross
You should be proud of me for my choice tonight, Ross. I didn't have time to eat my salad before my sandwich. By the time I finished my sandwich I had to decide between salad or strudel. Apple strudel. Apple is produce, just like salad. I put the salad in the fridge for tomorrow. ;)

I have two competing mental images of you. In one, you are 5'-6", and weigh 300, and in the other, you are 6'-6" and weigh 180. All that dessert has to be going somewhere -- either up or out. :LOL:

CD :angel:
:LOL: Actually I'm just under 5' 10" (old age has settled my spine) and weigh just over 170. I do love my desserts but try to balance out my meals. My key to not letting myself go to pot (pun intended), so far, is small portions both savory and sweet.. Small portions seem to keep a balance for both weight and Type 2 diabetes.. :ermm:

Ross

Among many friends my age, I'm considered scrawny..

You should be proud of me for my choice tonight, Ross. I didn't have time to eat my salad before my sandwich. By the time I finished my sandwich I had to decide between salad or strudel. Apple strudel. Apple is produce, just like salad. I put the salad in the fridge for tomorrow. ;)
I like the way you think, missy... ;)
Ross

How on earth did you ever choose? What a scrumptious menu!

I know what you mean! We actually discussed that at dinner. Everytime we have eaten there we have gotten the green chile cheeseburger. We need to try something else. Or not! The green chile cheeseburger is outstanding!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom