Hump Day Feed Bag 6/24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Shrimp Alfredo over #8, Surimi Salad..........

Shrimp Alfredo 6-2020.jpg

Asian pork belly buns with Asian pickles, sriracha and hoisin. Carrot and radish Asian slaw as a side.

Attachments

• 2020-06-24 17.43.45.jpg
    2020-06-24 17.43.45.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 56
We ordered special items from the grocery deli today along with our regular order --
Sliced gyros, pitas, greek yogurt and tabbouleh. Made tzatziki this afternoon and spiffed up the middle of the road tabbouleh. I overheated the gyros a little so they were a bit dry, and crispy. It was still pretty good. There's plenty leftovers so I get a do-over tomorrow. Now we know.

We had grilled "Polish sausage hot dogs". They were pretty darned good, but they didn't taste like Polish sausage to me. We had a salad with that and strawberries with crème Chantilly and Port for dessert.

We've looked at this selection on Hozy's here in town, and opted for a splurge tonight delivered to our trunk. HOLY MOLEY.........what a gourmet meal.. It was out of this world delicious..

Filet Trio
Three petite Angus filets, each served with its own sauce - green peppercorn, wild mushroom and whole grain mustard, served with
mashed potatoes and green beans, garlic and almonds.

WOW...just spectacular!

Last edited:
Sliced up leftover baked potatoes and fried in bacon fat, fresh pea pods sauteed in butter, fresh corn on the cob, and briefly heated leftover rare tri tip and stirred in with the potatoes.

I went simple with boneless pork chops. Pounded them thin and cooked them in butter with thyme. Made some fried apples and steamed some beans from the garden for sides. 20200624_185825.jpg

Back
Top Bottom