Tuesday's Kitchen Effort - 9/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Filet Mignon, Steamed Cauliflower under a Cheddar Blanket, Kinda-Sorta O'Brien Spuds........

Filet Mignon O'Brien Spuds 9-21-21.jpg

You've inspired me, LT! I'm going to grill a couple of rib eyes and serve them with asparagus and taters of some kind! Need something with easy cleanup on a night before we travel.

I want to come over to each of your homes and have a small plate :yum:

Took us three to Linner (late lunch/early dinner) at another of our favorite joints here in Cowboyville.

IMG_0908.jpg

Mom's SMALL Cobb Salad

IMG_0909.jpg

My French Dip with Sweet Potato Fries (and a glass of a very nice wine ;))

DH had his usual Soft Pretzel, Chopped Salad and a personal Pizza.

Did I mention that this place puts all baked goods into a wood oven? :chef:

I didn't get enough sleep and then I had to deal with too much stuff, so I was too pooped to cook. We ordered from a Lebanese place. DH got a couple of schwarma pitas and some roast potatoes with toum. I got a beef platter. That was really good. I have leftovers.

Scrambled eggs, bacon, peanut butter toast, and watermelon cubes. Mom had her usual grilled cheese with tomato, and strawberries.

My mom wanted Greek food, so we got takeout last night. Four dips with pita, avgolemono soup, grilled seasoned chicken wings, Greek salad and loukomades (Greek doughnuts drizzled with honey). Everything was really good except the doughnuts. They were just fried dough, no topping.

Chicken cutlets dredged in flour (seasoned with AP house blend seasoning, poultry seasoning and lemon zest) pan fried in butter, mashed potatoes, steamed baby carrots and lemon pan gravy.

lemon_chicken_092121_IMG_8644.jpg

Back
Top Bottom