Tuesday's not just for Taco's - 9/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Chipotle - Marinated Bone-in Pork Loin Chop, Air-Fried,
Grilled Yellow Squash & Yam Medallions, Buttered Peas & Pearls, Salad...

Pork Loin Chop, Chipotle.jpg

Cube steak, Knorr's noodle side dish and steamed cauliflower. A baked apple for dessert.

cube_steal_091520_IMG_7167.jpg

Last edited:
We had smoked salmon on bagels with cream cheese and sliced onion. We had salad left from yesterday and homemade "Italian dressing". I do love my smoked salmon.

We had garden salads and a pasta dish. I had an abundance of grape tomatoes, so I roasted some with garlic, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. While they were roasting, I simmered the rest of the tomato sauce that was left from the picadillo with leeks, red wine, and Italian herbs. Combined the two and served up the sauce with radiatore. Himself was very happy.

IMG_20200915_210820946.jpg

Everything looks and sounds wonderful.
Happy to say my mojo cooking is back, and it was just great tonight, especially by SC standards.

Everyone who cooks for two should have individual casseroles to make your life better..I'm not kidding! They make life so easy for balanced and delicious meals for two.

Tonight I put together a fish dinner in those casseroles that was remarkable, if I do say so myself.

I'll post a detailed picture recipe tomorrow, mainly so I don't forget how to do it, and hopeful you'll want to give it a try yourself.

Attachments

• P9150065.jpg
    P9150065.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Stopped by City Butcher, SIL's favorite bbq joint, to pick up a flying pig T shirt for his B'Day. Smells were so tantalizing that I picked up ribs, andouille sausage and potato salad. So good and leftovers for Wednesday. 20200915_121816.jpg

Back
Top Bottom