What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What was the name of the guy that used to have a sitcom on tv.. he had really short hair, almost a buzz cut and dark-framed glasses?

crewsk said:
Drew Carey?

YES, thank you! There was a technician I used to work with that looked just like him and built just like him. We used to laugh about that all the time.

toandfro.gif

Yes, it is good, crewsk! I made it the other day and forgot to thank Kansasgirl myself...so THANKS!!!

Breakfast today: Total Raisin Bran (with milk, in case Bucky's curious...)

I was up late last night and up early this morning doing work, so I was craving something gooey. I ran down to the bakery this morning and got a lemon/cheese danish and a large coffee.

I love onion bagels.. I like to toast them and making sandwiches.. breakfast and regular sandwiches.

uffda, i had some of the cucumber kimchee for brekkie, with a diet lipton iced tea. oh man does this stuff stink, but it's sooooo gooood. very hot, lots o' garlic and green onion tops. i think cucumber kimchee is my fav, over scallion and cabbage. it's better for you than salty pickles; and good for the corn chute too.

buckytom said:
uffda, i had some of the cucumber kimchee for brekkie, with a diet lipton iced tea. oh man does this stuff stink, but it's sooooo gooood. very hot, lots o' garlic and green onion tops. i think cucumber kimchee is my fav, over scallion and cabbage. it's better for you than salty pickles; and good for the corn chute too.

I would have serious heartburn right now.. lol

crewsk, I like instant oatmeal, especially with brown sugar.

Back
Top Bottom