What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a toasted corn tortilla slathered in extra crunchy peanut butter and covered in banana slices, with a glass of orange juice.

a toasted corn tortilla slathered in extra crunchy peanut butter and covered in banana slices, with a glass of orange juice.

ah-ah-ahem.

no seaweed? :ermm:

my brekkie today is japanese seaweed salad, korean laver salad, and pickled daikon slaw.

a bowl of honey bunches of oats w/ 1% milk and a spoonfull of peanut butter.
2nd pot of coffee almost gone. :(

ah-ah-ahem.

no seaweed? :ermm:

my brekkie today is japanese seaweed salad, korean laver salad, and pickled daikon slaw.

I am having a mixed greens and seaweed salad with raw seeds for lunch today (and had one for lunch yesterday). See Dr. Bucky, I DO follow Doctors orders.;)

Today for breakfast, a protein fruit shake with added Allgreens (which DO include some seeweed!), and a corn cake with peanut butter!

DH is on his way home from work with some cinnamon rolls he gets in wisconsin. :)
yummy.

Ha, I had breakfast for dinner last night. Belgian Waffles, eggs & sausage with beans on top!

After studying in Wales for a semester, beans on my breakfast is the BEST! I suggest those that are skeptical to try it :)

Beans on toast = British comfort food!!!

You know I usually love my steel cut oats in the morning but today I'm trying quinoa instead with all the fixings...ground flax seed, lots of cinnamon, vanilla soy pp & fresh blueberries.

Back
Top Bottom