What's for dinner? 4-25-2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
I stopped by the grocery store this afternoon and picked up a rotisserie chicken, so will be nibbling on that for dinner. I made a potato salad yesterday for a potluck and kept some aside for me. :) The potato salad and some fresh pineapple will be the sides.

What's on everyone's plate today? :chef:

Tonight's dinner: Parmesan meatballs, quinoa, and green peas. Going to have a bowl of chicken flavored soup with fresh squeezed lemon a little later to help with congestion and sore throat.

We had roast turkey breast with new potatoes, gluten-free gravy and salad at noon for our main meal.

I had planned a toasted salami sandwich for dinner but wasn't hungry so just had a banana and some OJ.

I defrosted a coupe of turkey thighs leftover from my Thanksgiving spare parts turkey and stuffed them. Made a quick gravy and used up some leftover pilaf and a veggie.

I had the third little number from my marathon cooking on Wednesday: beef veggie soup. I ate early because I was headed to a friend's home for a party-plan "party" and wanted to get a bite to eat before going...I knew she was having wine. ;) I told Himself if he wanted noodles with the soup he could cook them, then I scooted out the door. I come home and find out he had...sausage/meatball calzone. :huh: I don't remember having THAT in the refrigerator! Turns out his sister and BIL stopped by to see if he wanted to tag along to the pizza joint in the next town over. When the cat's away the mouse will...go out. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom