What's For Dinner Monday, Sept. 11?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dina said:
Milanesa with a side of white rice and green beans.

dina, what do you call milanesa? a breaded boneless breast or chop, perhaps?

also, steven s., do you have a recipe for pulpo al gallego? i love the stuff, but have never made it.

tonight was sushi again. salads, veggie gyoza, a dragon roll (a calif roll topped with eel), a salmon skin hand roll, and a u.s. combo (maguro, sake, yellowtail, white tuna, calif. roll).

buckytom said:
dina, what do you call milanesa? a breaded boneless breast or chop, perhaps?

also, steven s., do you have a recipe for pulpo al gallego? i love the stuff, but have never made it.

tonight was sushi again. salads, veggie gyoza, a dragon roll (a calif roll topped with eel), a salmon skin hand roll, and a u.s. combo (maguro, sake, yellowtail, white tuna, calif. roll).
Bucky,
don't think Dina is on right now, but when i make Milanesa, I use a pounded chicken breast and bread then fry it..It can also be made with beef..I've had both in a Mexican restaurant and like the chicken best...Pork this way works well too.
kadesma

Last night I made fajitas/burritos/soft tacos - whatever you want to call them - lol - using Shady Brook Farms' "Mild Herb" flavored marinated turkey strips. Sauteed up some Cubanelle pepper strips, Jalapeno pepper strips, & Vidalia onions for toppings, along with grated sharp cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, & jarred salsa. Served it up as a make-your-own with warmed whole-wheat flour tortillas.

Back
Top Bottom