Who Stole the Parm?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TAKE NOTE!

I purchased another wedge of Parm Reg today. I placed it in the cheese drawer of the refrigerator. Later when I went back, it was still there.

Stay tuned...

**sneaking into Andy M's** Cheese drawer, check. Replace with handful of plastic grocery bags in pantry, check! **nom-ming Parm in secret**:pig:

AHA!!! Gottcha!

I installed a hidden camera and caught you in the act.

Gimme back my cheese!

Attachments

• hamburglar.png
    hamburglar.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 40
I hate it when I know something is in my pantry and I cannot of the life of me find it. I sometimes ask my husband to go looking, a second pair of eyes often finding something that I missed (the pantry closet isn't that big!). But, yes, often I'll go a day or two after I wanted the item and it's right there, in front of my nose. I've also found stuff I know I bought later in a dark corner of the car or garage. Thank heaven, nothing perishable! In the fridge, it is that one of us (more likely him than me) had a midnight snack of something and forgot we had it. And, yes, husband is much more likely to not be able to find something that is right in front of his nose. I'll be ready to grocery shop and he'll add an item to the list (most nefariously bitters or Worcestershire sauce for bloody Marys) when I know there is a bottle or two in the pantry. I'll send him to look. Nope, we have none. I'll go and there will be sometimes more than one bottle! When he did the grocery shopping, there were often several items the same, simply because he knew that we were out of it! No biggie when it is a long shelf-live item, I just look at the expiration dates before opening a new one!

Well, try looking in the most unlikely places...like Marilyn Monroe said in the movie "Seven Year Itch" when it get's too hot she keeps her panties in the freezer...just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom