What did you eat today? Accountability thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lots of water. probably a gallon or so. i had a rueben and french fries at 1am, so all that salt got to me by the time i woke up.

then, i shared a little leftover minestrone and grilled cheese for brunch with my sprog.

a coupla broiled marinated chicken tenders around 3pm.

for dinner, about 8 ozs. of a really nice roast beef, baked potato, and lesieur peas.

7 oreos and a glass of milk for dessert.

7 24-ounce bottles of pop & spaghetti.
oh! & veggies & fruit 4 lunch.

Last edited:
7 24-ounce bottles of pop & spaghetti.
oh! & veggies & fruit 4 lunch.

luvs, where have you been young lady!!:mad:??
We have been wondering about you. Glad to see you on here again.:)
But, 7, 24oz bottles of soda isn't good for you. At least you had the veggies and fruit:LOL:

hi, tex.
it balances out. another day i'll eat healthy, another candy, another 3 balanced meals. i love fruits & veggies & healthy proteins, too.:-p

So far today I have had:
Swedish Eggs
A glass of milk
Half of a Kiwi
3 Hobnobs
A few cough drops :-p
And fried chicken is on the menu for dinner tonight

Put some stir fry veggies in one of the plastic cooking bags. I had some with rice vinigar over them and will eat the rest later. My little Dove (pictured here) ate the carrots. I was afraid if I gave her some broccoli..we couldn't stay in the same room..LOL

breakfast-oat bran

lunch-pb on flax bread, an orange, granola bar

snack-homemade scone, hummus/crackers

dinner-black beans with jasmine rice and corn

oh dear

breakfast-ovaltine with 2% milk.

lunch lemon pudding cake.

dinner will be pork chops rice and veg.

snacking at night is my down fall. will try once again not to do it.

babe

Well, let's see. So far, I had a polycosinal capsule, a glucosimine capsule, a multi-vitamin, a Zantac, and two fish oil capsules with an Ovaltine chaser for breakfast, two cups of coffee between breakfast and lunch, tuna salad on 100% whole wheat for lunch, and a piece of Marie Callender's peach pie for dessert. Supper will be a fairly large Caesar salad and a glass of BV Coastal Estates 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon for supper. If I feel hungry before bed, I'll add a carton of Lucerne Light (no high fructose corn syrup) yogurt and perhaps a couple of small chocolate chip cookies.

doing well today except I keep sneaking a small handful of White chocolate chips that was opened and only half used.
I think I better bake something with them before I munch the whole other half of the bag!

being good today

doing well today except I keep sneaking a small handful of White chocolate chips that was opened and only half used.
I think I better bake something with them before I munch the whole other half of the bag!

i ate a bag of milk chocolate chip a couple days ago.

today i was more on target

breakfast- one egg, 2 pieces bacon, 1/2 piece toast, and 1 tablespoon low sugar orange marmlade.

lunch,
one tangelo from my tree. one pieces provalone cheese

cooking in crockpot, chicken thighs , onions, mushrooms and a sauce i made with chicken stock, hosin sauce and low sugar orange marmlade. will throw some very thin frido noodles at last min or so

babe

So far today I have had - Breakfast: Banana, toast w/peanut butter and raspberry jam, Lunch: Cuban sandwich from the co-op and some Lite Cheddar Puffs, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. Not too bad, but I will need to get a bunch of veggies in at dinner! I'm thinking of making a veggie soup.

For lunch I had a couple of Burger King double cheeseburgers without the bun. For dinner I ate at work- bacon wrapped scallops, finished under the broiler on a sizzler with some Chardonney.:chef:

i can tell you what i've eaten all week, let alone all day. been down with the flu, so food was far from my mind.

since monday, i've had a half pint of veggie fried rice, about 6 ozs. of chinese marinated strip steak, and a bacon/egg/cheese on toast sammich.

last night, i finally felt well enough to eat, so i picked up a pizza and had a coupla slices with raw onion and sriracha.
it wasn't a good idea for my stomach, but it was tasty.

I did really well last week, lost another 2 pounds.
Then yesterday at work they were throwing away the stale muffins....
I had a cherry cheesecake muffin which are about 530 cal and 32 gr fat..... See.. tasty!
But I figure it's ok on work days because I researched a little and I burn about 300 calories an hour and I usually work at least 6 hours.
What's not ok is that I brought a bunch more home....... and dont work again til the weekend. OOPS!!

So far today, I've eaten:

2 bowls instant Quaker "maple brown sugar" oatmeal.

1 slice of tomato & mozz pizza

Proscuitto, fig jam, gorgonzola, marscapone sammich on walnut bread

1 cup seafood chowder

I'm also not on a diet and I'm a 26 year old man who can probably metabolize 3,500 calories a day sitting in front of a computer. As long as I don't eat tons of high-cholesterol salty saturated fatty-licious junk food, I don't feel bad about just eating when I get hungry.

So far today, I've eaten:

2 bowls instant Quaker "maple brown sugar" oatmeal.

1 slice of tomato & mozz pizza

Proscuitto, fig jam, gorgonzola, marscapone sammich on walnut bread

1 cup seafood chowder

I want what you're having!! (minus the chowder)

I'm a late riser, so all I have had so far is pancakes, but I made them "healthier" with reduced fat and added wheat bran and ground flax seed. I guess I'll have to start thinking about lunch in a couple of hours.....

Back
Top Bottom