ISO Penzey's Spices Recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I kinda lost my mind, but here is what I ended up ordering:

Regular Chili Powder
Hot Chili Powder
Cumin Ground
Bay Leaf Whole
Smoked Spanish Paprika
Chinese Five Spice Powder
Orange Peel
Sage Rubbed
Single Strength Vanilla

Ohhhhhh I can't wait!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if someone has mentioned it. I have never tried there spices, but one of the blogs I visit frequently swears by fox point seasoning by penzy.

Sattie - on your next order you should try the English Prime Rib Rub. I don't buy a lot of spice mixes but we love that stuff, it makes a bloody Mary perfect! Their Bangkok Blend is also really good - makes it easy to throw together a Thai influenced dinner - yummy on grilled salmon.

We've been buying from Penzeys for so long - before they were online. You will absolutely love their stuff - good choices by the way. When the box comes I just have to open everything and sniff.

Oh, oh Aleppo Pepper is a must! I gave shaker jars of that and their Turkish blend for Christmas one year. Everyone was tickled pink. Okay - and their 4 Peppercorn blend. Gads can't live without it.:-p

For me, Penzeys is one of the companies that understands customer service. You get exactly as described, fresh, fair prices, and quick delivery.To open a package from Penzeys and get the aroma, it makes you wonder why you ever bought seasonings anywhere else.

I use the Sweet Curry a lot on everything. My kids love Sandwich Sprinkle on cheesy bread and Brady Street Cheese Sprinkles on roasted potatoes. Also a family favorite is Greek seasoning. I use it mostly on lamb chops. Oh another good one is Singapore Seasoning. It is a lemony pepper kinda curry. I use that on veggies mostly.

I have been getting Penzey's spices for over 10 years. I have nothing but praise for their service and spices.

Back
Top Bottom