Suggestions for red snapper fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fish2n.jpg

greetings! from a deep sea fishing trip, i have a few pounds of red snapper that i would like to prepare tomorrow, im new to cooking in general and ive never prepared fish...

never tasted red snapper before so i have no idea on flavor, prep, method etc. , if anyone has any advice, id like to listen and learn, thank you!

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wholesome, tasty fish. One way to enjoy this wonder fish is to pan fry in oil with ginger and spring onions then dress it with light soy sauce. The meat on this fish has resilient consistency unlike cod or hake. The taste is far superior than cod or salmon and red snapper is just a treat in any other form of cuisine. Have you eaten yet? Ahkwaihung.

Snapper is great any way/shape or form.
I like butter and parsley/black pepper on grill
or stuffed in oven with crabmeat mixture

My fav is yellowtail snapper. I make that with a light crusty breading of mashed bananas/mangoes and roasted red peppers.. delicious

Creole seasoning, butter, uber hot cast iron skillet, ventilation ;)

Creole seasoning, butter, uber hot cast iron skillet, ventilation ;)

Oops, I'd never be able to try this one. The alarms here are DEAFENING! I've learned they will stop before I can gather my important things, so I have to go into the bathroom and have both the bathroom and bedroom doors closed. OW!

I can't even have the smoke alarms in my house armed. If you ask me they are waaaaay too sensitive. The one in the kitchen would go off on an almost daily basis. My dream kitchen would have a hood for ventilation.

I can't even have the smoke alarms in my house armed. If you ask me they are waaaaay too sensitive. The one in the kitchen would go off on an almost daily basis. My dream kitchen would have a hood for ventilation.

My alarms are building wide. It will go off in your apartment only (at first), but much worse sounding than the home version, plus all your neighbors are traumatized by the noise, while they are laughing at you.

If they aren't laughing, they're busy lining up outside your door with their forks saying, Hey, Z is making blackened snapper again :)
:LOL:

If they aren't laughing, they're busy lining up outside your door with their forks saying, Hey, Z is making blackened snapper again :)
:LOL:

That's when they are snickering behind their other hand:LOL:

With sound deadening ear protection.:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom