Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An invite to Starbucks this morning. It used to be our weekly date but Paul's been so busy with two jobs and hunting that it's been months since we've gone. We're on our way and we're both feeling good about it. We'll also stop at the store for a long list of good yummy dinner items!

Ahhh,all my kids around the table dipping bread into the mashed potatoes and gravy and then going ummmmm having fun eating pomagranite seeds for the first time..having them gobble up a small slice of pumpkin pie and chocolate pie..Little Ethan siddeling up to me and quietly asking, Ma can I have some chocolate pie to take home please..Having the pleasure of presenting him the rest of the pie as we walked to the car and his oh thank you ma...
What a great day..I'm all smilesnd covered in hugs and sweet kisses
kadesma:)

Knowing someone jp4me brings a smile to my face and peace to my heart..I send those pback2 u
kadesma

I agree with that Pds..Suzi is great a nd has a wonderful sense of humor..She always brings a smile to my face.
Thanks Suzi, you to Pds

kadesma:)

I think that there is a core bunch of us on here that should all stand up and take a bow for making life better! We are a good bunch of cool folks!

hubby.... he just bought me a ticket to Mexico!! I leave Novemember 4th! He's nice. I think maybe, I'll stay married to him for a few more years.

Back
Top Bottom