Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I started back at the international school yesterday (I'm a volunteer for the 5 & 6 year olds) and was welcomed by hugs from everyone on the staff and the children went nuts---I guess they missed me after 2 and half months--hahaha--glad to be back but this minus degree weather can sure take a hike

my goodness they'd love you to be in their class, buckytom, they'd love to laugh at your sense of humor and our whole school would love you, too--but are you sure you're up to the 5-6 year old level--we do have a 4 year old class downstairs-------jest kidding!!!

Sure wasn't crawling into bed last night and getting WET! The water bed had sprung a leak....

Smiled this morning though when Lily needed lots of extra attention. : )

The sunshine made me smile today! Sun...ALL...day!! It was so lovely I went out shopping to my favorite stores that I don't visit too often. Came home with some lovely & tasty goodies!!

I'm now currently enjoying a lovely glass of Rioja, and eating some lovely olive pate with yummy olive oil crackers and fresh cut pears! It's been a good day, that makes me smile. :)

My 2 yr old put on her "thinkin cap" all by herself this morning and has had it on for about 2 hours!:)

Attachments

• IMG_2486.jpg
    IMG_2486.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2487.jpg
    IMG_2487.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 178
Christina (my pink hat girl) all week has been playing with a little stuffed dog.
She runs around saying, "my puppy is barfing!!" "arf arf!!"
I hope the puppy was not near my carpet!

My 2 yr old put on her "thinkin cap" all by herself this morning and has had it on for about 2 hours!:)
Suzie,
she is adorable..Do you know we have a member photo area? You should put these in there and they will stay forever, I love going there and looking at all the pictures..I even had my daughter put in photos of my little guys to share..I hope you'll put yours in there too..
kadesma

Suzie,
she is adorable..Do you know we have a member photo area? You should put these in there and they will stay forever, I love going there and looking at all the pictures..I even had my daughter put in photos of my little guys to share..I hope you'll put yours in there too..
kadesma

Thanks I just may. I'd post pics all over if I weren't paranoid, my kids are all quite adorable, IMHO!!! :rolleyes:
I just always think you never know who else is looking around.
I'm sure it's very silly, I may be a little over protective. :angel:
I can't help it, my #1 job these days is mommy. And my favorite!

Thanks I just may. I'd post pics all over if I weren't paranoid, my kids are all quite adorable, IMHO!!! :rolleyes:
I just always think you never know who else is looking around.
I'm sure it's very silly, I may be a little over protective. :angel:
I can't help it, my #1 job these days is mommy. And my favorite!
Of course, I understand that..It took me a long time to even think about putting up pictures of the little ones..So don't feel funny about this..Just love em and give them a hug for me.
kadesma;)

Back
Top Bottom