Less than a month!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustJoel

Executive Chef
I’ll be 59 on July 18th, assuming I make it that far (these customers who order three cases of water are killing me!).

There’s no one in my life right now to whom I can hand a b’day wish list in any seriousness, so I thought I’d post it here, in jest. ;)

The 8 piece Tramontina stainless cooking set, on sale (still) at Walmart for $120
That Kamamoto slicing knife set that I mentioned in the knives thread. Limited time only!

A gift card for Whole Foods, or Amazon.

One of those folding wheeled wire shopping carts (for those cases of water!)

A soft-sided thermal lunchbox with cooling packs that fits a bottle of Gatorade and a couple of sandwiches, to take with me on my shopping shifts.

—————————————————————————————————————————

When you’re all done laughing, just a birthday wish or two would be very nice. And let me know when yours is, so I can return the good wishes!

I’ll be 59 on July 18th, assuming I make it that far (these customers who order three cases of water are killing me!).

There’s no one in my life right now to whom I can hand a b’day wish list in any seriousness, so I thought I’d post it here, in jest. ;)

The 8 piece Tramontina stainless cooking set, on sale (still) at Walmart for $120
That Kamamoto slicing knife set that I mentioned in the knives thread. Limited time only!

A gift card for Whole Foods, or Amazon.

One of those folding wheeled wire shopping carts (for those cases of water!)

A soft-sided thermal lunchbox with cooling packs that fits a bottle of Gatorade and a couple of sandwiches, to take with me on my shopping shifts.

—————————————————————————————————————————

When you’re all done laughing, just a birthday wish or two would be very nice. And let me know when yours is, so I can return the good wishes!

Above, in the blue bar is the calendar, everyone who gave a b-day date is listed as their b-days come up.

Back
Top Bottom