What is marshmallow fluff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have a recipy with "marshmallow fluff" in it and have never heard of it! Im in the UK, can you buy it here, if so where would i find it in supermarket. Alternativly is it something i can make myself if its not available in uk.

recipy looks great am desperate to try it.:chef:

It is what is called, Marshmellow Creme here. It's basically whipped marshmellow in a jar. It can be found with the baking ingredients around here. I hope you find some. You can get it online here.

i have a recipy with "marshmallow fluff" in it and have never heard of it! Im in the UK, can you buy it here, if so where would i find it in supermarket. Alternativly is it something i can make myself if its not available in uk.

recipy looks great am desperate to try it.:chef:

ah Fluff, haven't used that since my kids were small . Hope you can find it. :)

Not sure about where you can find it in the UK, but basically, it is melted marshmallows with a teaspoon of vanilla in it that has been cooled and whipped. Kraft makes a marshmallow creme, too. Fluff is found here in the peanut butter/jelly area of the market. Good luck.

LOL - texasgirl ... I don't know if we called then "fluffernutters" or not here in Fort Worth - but I sure ate a bunch when I was a kid!

I've put out a call to one of our UK members, alisontomsmum. Maybe they can help you locate some.

Last edited:
Thnx Michael ;)

I`ve never seen any for sale here as a single product in a tub, but the best way I can describe it to a fellow UKer is the stuff you get inside a Walnut Whip.

I wonder if you would get a similar result (If you`re Quick) by sticking a couple of marshmallows in a MW for a few secs?

eitherway, I`ll keep an eye open for you ;)

Great on vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and spanish peanuts...tin roof sundae

Not sure about where you can find it in the UK, but basically, it is melted marshmallows with a teaspoon of vanilla in it that has been cooled and whipped. Kraft makes a marshmallow creme, too. Fluff is found here in the peanut butter/jelly area of the market. Good luck.

I was just going to suggest this. Make your own if you have marshmallows, no need to buy some. Unitasking is not fun! (and why pay the markup?)

1) Add some butter to a saucepan (how much is up to you.. i add a lot cause butter=good and i want to die young ;))
2) Add marshmallows
3) Add vanilla (optional)
4) Stir and do not let burn

From here, add rice krispies or (my favorite) cheerios if you want to make treats..

Or spoon out whatever for your recipe!

Put a dolup on top of your hot chocolate and then dip toast in it! mmmmmmmm

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom