Animal abuse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If something happens to him, he has a huge case against whom ever released his name. If I was him though, I'd move pretty fast.

Why would anyone not want to know what kind of abuse is taking place with animals? They CANNOT speak for themselves especially when they are dead! I personally want to know about this kind of abuse that is going on. I still write congressman and say they are 'checking' into it! You believe this? How long does it take?

:) Of course they will put out his name they do it for other crimes. I know in New Mexico they put animal abusers names on the news with film of starving animals etc..

I apologize about bursting out like that yesterday. I have to try to calm myself about people. Just when I think of someone doing this to a defenseless animal, it hurts. The saying an 'eye for an eye' What about a golf club? I cannot get this out of my head. So many people are animal lovers and now I question whether they would do something like this? Puts a fear in me. Any kind of abuse is not necessary. Take it from one who knows.

I apologize about bursting out like that yesterday. I have to try to calm myself about people. Just when I think of someone doing this to a defenseless animal, it hurts. The saying an 'eye for an eye' What about a golf club? I cannot get this out of my head. So many people are animal lovers and now I question whether they would do something like this? Puts a fear in me. Any kind of abuse is not necessary. Take it from one who knows.

Nothing to apologize for ITK. Its an emotional issue with so many animal lovers here.

If anyone should apologize, its me (and I do) for starting the thread.

If something happens to him, he has a huge case against whom ever released his name. If I was him though, I'd move pretty fast.

Sorry Charlie but he has no case. This is a crime and it is a newsworthy item so therefore the media has as much right to post his name as they would any other criminal. He deserves what he gets. He needs to tame his temper.

Since they put out his name and address one could send him a letter telling him just excactly how you feel about him and what he did.

If you click the link it does give his name and age so they're not protecting him from society. He received a citation but not being familiar with the laws of the area not sure what his punishment will be. At least he admitted it and expressed remorse. Some folks who mistreat animals will deny or defend their actions or try to shift the blame to another. These are the really callous ones I'd like to get my hands on. Sometimes, it's just an unfortunate set of circumstances.

I could care less that he expressed remorse he did the crime and should pay the time. I think if you are capable of feeling remorse you wouldn't have done it it the first place. I have absolutely no sympathy for this guy just as he had none for the dog.If he has kids I can only imagine how they and their mother feel about him.

I feel this has run its course and nothing will be resolved. There have been some pretty harsh things said here - some were removed. I think it's time to let this thread go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom