Okay, so something(s) I have been eating these past few days was not good. I'm pretty sensitive to my body and when I don't eat good, I don't feel good.
Please hear out my story of meals and how I felt and let me know your thoughts, please!
[forgot what my breakfast was]
Almond milk + stale cereal [confirmed BAD]
feeling okay (that meal cost a lot)
1.5 slices Fresh cooked masala toast
(I think I messed it up and maybe did not cook the soaked bread fully through, even though it was dark brown all around)
-2 farmer's market cage-free white eggs unrefrigerated, bought 2 days prior ("sell by" date 2 weeks later)
-2 costco organic cage-free brown eggs ("sell by" date 1 week later)
-costco extra virgin olive oil (best by December, but could it be bad?)
-3 slices sourdough from farmer's market 2 days prior, no preservatives, confirmed good company
Potato/Cauliflower [confirmed good food] + sourdough slice + fresh-cooked black rice
feeling okay, as I get hungry
light meal of radish, chili, leftover 1/2 masala toast piece
only 1 frozen burritofrom best restaurant [confirmed amazingly good]
black rice + stir fry frozen vegetables from Trader Joes[used corn oil + sesame oil]
I wanted to ask everyone what they think the culprit is. I've narrowed it down to:
1. Black rice - I soaked it for 13 hours before cooking in the microwave. The heat in the room was kept between 70 and 80 degrees F.
2. Sourdough bread - I bought it 2 days before eating at the farmer's market for $5, sealed in a standard bread packet. I have always had a good experience with their products, but the sourdough smells strange to me (maybe I'm not familiar with the smell)
3. Eggs - maybe the farmer's market one is bad?
4. Olive oil - could it be rotten?
5. My failed cooking of the Masala toast (but could it really have been that bad?)
6. Frozen vegetables - ??
What do you think about my culprits? I'm living and learning...!