Dear Lord, how can people do this to children?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure where, but Scripture says "Vengence is Mine, sayeth the Lord."

I do not want to know what His vengence would be like for these people. Whatever we do to them, t'aint nothing in comparison with the wrath of God!

*shudders*

I am okay knowing that even if these sick $#@&%^s are caught and punished one day they will meet their Maker like the rest of us . . . . . hee hee hee.

mudbug said:
I never worry about that in cases like these.
Frankly mudbug, I don't waste my time hating the molester, they are not worth it.I despise what they are and do.But, revenge or payback or put em away for good..I'm very good with that!!! I would haunt them til I dropped if possible.

kadesma

Kudos go to the Edmonton police Internet Child Exploitation team for initiating the investigation and getting the ball rolling on the international probe.
One of the administrators of the chat room that was busted is from here, and will be sentenced tomorrow.

:( It's a horrible thing to do to the most inocent of all.Yet it might make you feel a little better that they have caught theB******s so at least this bunch cant keep doing what they have been doing.

You're right JPM,
we get so angry that we lose sight of the fact they have been caught..Now, let's pray they are dealt with, with a firm hand.

kadesma

One of the people charged is from my home town of Aurora, IL. It's a terrible story. I've seen quite a bit of coverage on the local news about it. The police officers involved all seemed to say that it was beyond belief. And thinking that they see so many unseemly things, that is saying a lot.

BC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom