Grown Kids...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DH and I have no children of our own, so we live vicariously through our nieces and nephews (and now, Grand nieces and nephews).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWqcAWEX-C8&feature=youtu.be

This is our nephew Nick.
This is only his third time wakeboarding, not bad huh?

My husband's family is quite athletic; they participate in all sorts of sports at all levels... what happened to me? :LOL: Oh yeah, I'm the Auntie with the camera in their faces all of the time :rolleyes:

Speaking of signing your life away to do this, I'd also like to know why the professional had a helmet and my baby boy didn't!
Yeah, I know, it was a photo op...it makes me want to chew nails.
I saw a video of someone else doing a tandem jump and only the instructor was wearing a helmet, so I got curious and googled. It's because it wouldn't be safe for the instructor. And if anyone bumps their head and gets dizzy or temporarily confused / disoriented, it's much safer if it isn't the person who knows what they are doing.

I saw a video of someone else doing a tandem jump and only the instructor was wearing a helmet, so I got curious and googled. It's because it wouldn't be safe for the instructor. And if anyone bumps their head and gets dizzy or temporarily confused / disoriented, it's much safer if it isn't the person who knows what they are doing.

Taxi, my son added the instructor is saved from the drool factor. :-p

Back
Top Bottom