How much would this sell on ebay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well if you're in mint condition:ROFLMAO: Do you and Barb come as a matched set?????:LOL:

kadesma

Well, my radio station has been giving away a person every day this week, so I guess I could list Maidrite. The person the radio station has given away rides with the winners (one each day) to work so that they can use the carpool lane. Evidently hardly anyone can use the carpool lane in Charlotte, as they all ride to work alone, so they came up with this idea. I could list Maidrite as a fix-it man. Highest bidder gets to have him for the day to repair things around the house. LOL Or I could list both of us as singers. We could go around to peoples' houses singing, and the highest bidder can avoid having us come to their house! :LOL: :mrgreen: :ROFLMAO:

:) Barbara

I am a Jack of all trades and some things I can really Fix !

My motto is, "Fix it before its broke, or Hit it with a Bigger Hammer !" :ohmy: :huh: :(

:wacko: :ROFLMAO:

I was hoping a horse racing enthusiast would buy my horse, but there were no takers. As soon as I can get the computer away from the cats, I'll post that Maidrite listing!
:) Barbara

Attachments

• comic--ebay.jpg
    comic--ebay.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 191
  • 2 horses, 1 head.jpg
    2 horses, 1 head.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 84
Maidrite & Barbara, you two are too funny.

Can you believe someone was auctioning off runaway bride toast! (A picture of the bride imprinted on TOAST.)

So, I'm gullible (not) - what's the reserve, how many days is the listing, will you accept bidders with feedback of minus 100, ship worldwide?

You just reminded me, I have to assemble an Ikea lamp & figure out the instructions - DUH.

So, are you fully assembled?

Thanks for the chuckle.

Last edited:
Maidrite said:
Do you think this would sell ?

ME !

:LOL:

Market your visible body parts as tatoo canvases for advertising billboards. You could walk around with www.discusscooking.com on your forehead.

Someone actually already did that though so unfortunately, the concept wouldn't be unique. I think they got an internet gambling website tatoo. I think it was www.goldenpalace.com but I'm not sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom