If money were no object --- take two!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
After vieweing the thread about stuff we all want for our culinary world, I was moved to think about what I would really, really want for the rest of my world.

I have always said that when I became rich (not going to happen) I would like to have clean linens on our bed (dried on a line outside)......every day.

Forget any culinary desires. There is nothing like the fragrance of linens/blankets enveloping you as you drift off to sleep.

I do my best to achieve this end when I hang our linens on the clothesline each week.

There is nothing like the perfume of Mother Nature's skill!

After vieweing the thread about stuff we all want for our culinary world, I was moved to think about what I would really, really want for the rest of my world.

I have always said that when I became rich (not going to happen) I would like to have clean linens on our bed (dried on a line outside)......every day.

Forget any culinary desires. There is nothing like the fragrance of linens/blankets enveloping you as you drift off to sleep.

I do my best to achieve this end when I hang our linens on the clothesline each week.

There is nothing like the perfume of Mother Nature's skill!

Well, if we are not limited to culinary stuff that we would buy for everyone on the forum, I'd have to say that linens are way down the list for me.

I would need a very large garage to put my wish list in. I would probably limit it to a 12-car garage. I don't want to own more cars than I can drive on a regular basis. If you don't drive them, they stop working. Plus, cars are meant to be driven, not just looked at.

I think I would be satisfied with 12 cars at any given time. The tough part would be deciding which 12 cars to buy.

CD

What about my TV show idea "The Billionaire" ?

A swimming pool drained of water and filled to the brim with $100 bills will do instead.

Does this thread need to exist?

I'm thinking there is possibly a better way to store that kind of money. Maybe a bank?

CD :D

Money as not being an object. I need to think about that.

A kitchen with a built in deep fryer, a house to go around it.

"Fried twinkies anyone"?

Last edited:
Money as not being an object. I need to think about that.

A kitchen with a built in deep fryer, a house to go around it.

"Fried twinkies anyone"?

A house built around a killer kitchen sounds good to me.

CD

I'm not sure if this topic needs to be. Besides, it makes my head hurt.

45-23-54-76-32 Bonus number... 5.

I hear echos of...not gonna happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom