ISO help with shoes that smell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gold Bond powder. Sprinkle in a little every time you wear therm. You'd be surprised how many sneaker type shoes (trainers, jogging shoes, etc) can go through the washer, even if they are leather. you can actually tear the insole out of shoes and put a new one in every few months. But mostly use the powder.

If you can stand the thought, freeze them. It is

supposed to kill the bacteria that is causing the odor. I'd wash or use odor eator powder then freeze for about a week.

If it comes to throwing them away...throw them in the washer. I have a small taupe color purse that I wash at least once a month and it is so old that I can't remember when I bought it or even where..

Thanks for all the advise. Lately, I've been wearing socks and it hasn't been that bad. They don't smell too bad. but if I wear them with my feet "which normally don't smell that badddd" after a few hours or so, than they smell. I just put baking soda and some golden bond powder in a bag and put the shoes in there. I put the entire bag in the refrigerator "lol". I'll keep them in there for awhile. I might have to put some power on my feet when I wear them without any socks.

Back
Top Bottom