My Baby Just Got Her First Tooth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope her teething goes as well as both my kids' did! I had to smile reading these posts for it reminded me of when my son cut his first tooth, it just happened to be on April 1st. huh......I really thought it was a joke but it never went away!!!

okay gb this is when you tell her to stop growing up on you now...
not that she'll listen or anything but. lol

Hi GB,

what a special day...Our little Carson, cut his first tooth on my chin sunday:LOL: ouch!!! I love that toothless grin they all have at first, but, when those little teeth come in so beautiful and white, it's like I've never seen teeth before:ROFLMAO: And then that smile seems to just brighten the whole world. Carson had been fussy off and on and taking his bottle had been hard on him, now he's as happy as can be...I wonder if it's because his gums don't tingle and hurt anymore or because he got to bite his Ma:ROFLMAO: Anyway, I'll be quiet now, but, give the little one a big well done and a hug for me.
kadesma:)

Oh that is so wonderful about Carson. You must be so proud. Your poor chin LOL. I bet it was some of the best pain you ever felt :)

I was and I am GB, these little ones just are what life is about for me..I love them dearly.

kadesma:)

Yes it really is. It is the best thing that ever happened to me :)

OK I guess that first tooth got lonely cause another one popped up right next to it, and boy are they sharp :cool:

How sweet! I love babies and reading this post just made me smile...thanks for sharing!

Does the tooth fairy happen to know the stork?? If she can get ahold of the stork please have him deliver dh & I twins. :mrgreen:

GB; My kids are all grown now. But I still remember all of those wonderful moments of their childhoods. It was sooooo much fun. We'd have a wrestling match every Saturday morning, in my bed of course, as my four kids, and wife attacked me. I was able to hold them off until my oldest boy hit about 18 years old. And only then did the 5 of them have a chance. I knew their most devastating weekness. They all had ticklish places.:mrgreen:

I remember with my kids, as they were learning to craw, placing my hands against their little feet to give them something to push against. I absolutely loved watching them grow into the wonderful adults they now are.

But watch that steak stuff. I promised all of my family that they could have any meal their hearts might desire on their birthdays. And I had them trying everything you could imagine as they grew. Consequently, they knew what the good grub was. Some birthday meals ran close to $100! And I always had a lot of work to do to prepare the meals. But the kids were/are worth every penny.

Just remember how much you wanted her to eat steak with you when she asks you to prepare lobster-tail and a perfect bone-on rib steak, with mushrooms, sweated onions, and perfectly steamed, fresh veggies, not to mention the layered cheesecake whose ingredients will set you back another $20.:rolleyes: Of course, she might opt for jumbo stuffed shrimp with noodles and Alfredo Sauce, and maybe whole, steamed artichoke with mayonaise and drawn butter.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom