The Oscars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toots

Head Chef
Are you planning on tuning in?
Making any special treats for it?

Which movie will win best movie?

Nominees are:

No Country for Old Men
Juno
Atonement
Michael Clayton
There Will Be Blood

Not planning on tuning in, never been one to watch the award shows. Worse yet I haven't seen any of those movies yet, but I am looking forward to watching No Country for Old Men, Atonement, and Michael Clayton. Not familiar with the other two...

No Country for Old Men was my favorite of the nominees - good acting plus the plot is great, very suspenseful with quirky humor thrown in.

I am not planning on watching. I think they are a scam. The people who judge which movies get awards are not even required to have seen the movies.

My wife will watch though. She wants to see all the dresses.

I won't watch them, not my thing. I do love seeing the worst dressed after though, always good for a laugh!

Juno and No Country For Old Men are 2 of my favorite movies of last year. Would be nice if they won but I think the whole thing is a joke really!

I just want to see what kind of material Jon Stewart comes up with in the two weeks he had to prepare. I love Jon and I probably will tune in for a little bit, but I haven't seen any of the "Best Picture" nominations either.

Back
Top Bottom