DID YOU KNOW...
Meet the Press, which is the all-time longest-running television show and is still on the air, began in 1945 as a radio show called “American Mercury Presents: Meet the Press.”
1. what is the best known product of Lynchburg, Tennessee?
2. what was Ari Fleischer's job in the first George W. Bush administration?
3. where does the rock band, "r.e.m." call home?
4. which three AFC franchises have never been to the super bowl?
5. name the would-be assassins who tried to shoot president Gerald ford in
6. according to the band, "lynyrd skynyrd", a southern man doesn't need what
person "hangin' 'round, anyhow"?
7. Can you name the actor who played Apollo Creed in the Rocky movies?
8. What is the more formal name of the frigate known as "Old Ironsides"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
it was Evel Knievel who coined the phrase, "kids, do not try this at home!"
1. JACK DANIEL'S WHISKEY
2. PRESS SECRETARY
3. Athens, Georgia
4. Cleveland browns, JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS, Dallas Texans
5. Sarah Jane Moore and LYNETTE "SQUEAKY" FROMME
6. NEIL YOUNG
7. Carl Weathers
8. USS CONSTITUTION
ABC's "wide world of sports showcased the daring motorcycle stunts of Evel
(born robert Craig knievel). After completing these stunts, knievel would
utter his phrase during the interviews. One of his most famous feats was a
151 foot jump across the fountains in front of Caesar's palace. This jump
resulted in a 30-day coma.
Knievel retired from "major performances" in 1976 after seriously injuring a
“Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis