What to do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
World of Warcraft, Sims 2, Black and White, AoE 3.. I play alot of games! lol.. I have a whole cd holder (holds about 100 cds) full of games.

I also have a ps2 and a Wii... wanting to get Wii Fit soon!

I'll end up doing a cake mix probably, something chocolate.. mmmmmmmmmmmm.

I just came back from lugging all the crap I bought on my back and arms from the grocery store a few blocks away, and now I'm sitting down with the AC and a big glass of milk to dip my Oatmeal double chocolate cookies in.

I also bought some dates, never had them fresh before.

:ohmy:

Saph has more games than me!!!

:evil:

/starts to head for the store... gets distracted by the Xbox with GTA4, remembers he promised to help someone PuG in Warcraft tonight. :(

I know, who would have thought?

Do I LOOK like a geek? lol

I have lots of games, watch Harry Potter and read the books over and over, like LOTR, have played pen and paper Dungeons and Dragons....

have played pen and paper Dungeons and Dragons

Started at age 15, now 47... currently clearing Vincent's Tower of a horde
of vampires who are trying to use the Magic Power Nexus at the top to
bring back Vlad, King of the Vampires! yeee haw!

PS2 needs more Snowblind company games like Baldur's Gate.. 2 person single screen.
Because I was lucky enough to find a wife who likes to WHAP! SLAP! those games.
She's a fearsome warrior indeed! I prefer magic, myself.

Eat dinner while standing over the sink.

LOL - my husband does that too!

I take bubble baths, drink Champagne, and eat sushi....but I do the same when he's home too :LOL: I guess the difference would be I get the WHOLE bottle of Champagne and don't have to share the sushi...and I get to watch TV with no flipping of channels!!

KE, you are making me want to go down to the corner and buy a bottle of bubbly while I watch my Harry Potter movies and eat hot spinach artichoke dip and cookies.

Is it considered OK to drink a whole bottle to yourself? lol

Alliance.. Horde are annoying.. killing needlessly.. BAH.
Grrrr...

239280.jpg

Don't make me go get my 2H axe!!!

:-p

LOL RJ.. I'm on a private French server, so good luck ^_^ lol

I'm only a level 40 Human priest, and a lvl 23 Paladin Draenai...

Well thats great news, because I put a bottle of bubbly in the fridge :)

World of Warcraft, Sims 2, Black and White, AoE 3.. I play alot of games! lol.. I have a whole cd holder (holds about 100 cds) full of games.

I also have a ps2 and a Wii... wanting to get Wii Fit soon!

I'll end up doing a cake mix probably, something chocolate.. mmmmmmmmmmmm.

I just came back from lugging all the crap I bought on my back and arms from the grocery store a few blocks away, and now I'm sitting down with the AC and a big glass of milk to dip my Oatmeal double chocolate cookies in.

I also bought some dates, never had them fresh before.

Do the chocolate mayonaise cake with some peanut butter icing! I hadn't made one in years until I read the thread on this forum and dug out my Mama's recipe. Made one the other day and it brought back sooooo many memories. I posted my Mama's recipe for the cake and the peanut butter icing on my website if you're interested.

Mayonaise Cake

Whipped Peanut Butter Icing

I don't know Saph. You'd have to ask someone more knowledgeable than me! :unsure:

Where might one sign up for this "alone time" you all speak of?
I call it a shower.....

That actually looks really good - although, can't you get the same effect with sour cream?
:)It will work. Other than that do what ever you want to do stay up late, sleep late drink an entire bottle of champagne with the dip. Do what ever you feel like. Do what pleases you. Enjoy your time alone. When ever DH leaves for a few days I'm in heaven not that I don't love him but I do love my alone me time. I don't do anything much different but that's when I don't have to pick up after him cook for him etc. I always plan on staying up late but usually go to bed early I guess that comes with age. I keep thinking I will go wild if you can call it that:LOL: But I have always enjoyed a certain amount of solitude. Have fun with it do what you feel like when you feel like it. If you have any hobbies get back into it.Think of it as your own little private vacation before you need to gear up for your new job. ENJOY YOUR SELF, ENJOY LIFE!

Where might one sign up for this "alone time" you all speak of?
I call it a shower.....
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I can soooooo relate to this! Actually, I'm jealous because I am never alone. But if I was, I think I would read, watch chick flicks, sew, paint my toenails, give myself a facial - I have to stop because it's really depressing me. I really wish we lived closer Suzie cuz we could trade off babysitting and then we'd both get showers at least once a week!

Well it's just one freeway anyway...
I'm right off I35..... I believe that goes to TX!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom