Why is it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never mad about someone caring! Thanks vitauta. I've been seen twice already and received the same message both times. I have bronchitis, and at the moment its just "rest and fluids" still. I'm viral not bacterial so no antibiotics. They want to see me again if I'm not significantly better by Monday. Things appear to be progressing (got 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night!) but not quickly enough to please me. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

I am pretty careful about my lungs as that is my "weak spot". I've had H1N1, pneumonia (more than once) and a few rounds of bronchitis. To compound the issue, I'm severely allergic to both penicillin and sulfa drugs so the only antibiotic family that is safe for me is erythromycin. Pricy!

Thanks for being concerned and for listening to me whine, you guys are very patient with me! :flowers:

it's reassuring to know that you have a doctor working and available over the labor day weekend. have a good holiday weekend yourself, alix. and getter better....:)

alix, be well soon. i have the same stuff. lungs weak. etc. i too am waiting to see how i feel on monday. i don't think i am as sick as you are. but i do have things to do, that have a dead line and , and feeling yucky just slows me down.

Aw babetoo, I'm sooo sorry you're sick. This is a stupid virus and I hope you get rid of it soon.

Back
Top Bottom