Wouldn't It Be Neat If...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
Last night, I was watching cooking shows and I am seeing all these chefs making these wonderful dishes and my mouth just waters for! So I gets to thinking, hey, lets look them up and see if they have a restaurant in our area.... wellllllll 8 times out of 10 there is not one. Say like Bobby Flay, I really like his style of cooking and I just know his food has to be good! But I can't tell you when I will be headed for New York or Las Vegas anytime soon!

So I got to thinking about all the concerts I use to go to and how my favorite bands came to me for entertainment.... why not these top billed chefs??? They could go on tour and and sell tickets so that we could try out their cusine? I know I would buy tickets to go and enjoy a 7 course dinner by Bobby Flay, or Emeril and many others that I can't think of because it is too early!

Just a weird idea I had.... I have them all the time! I wanted to share!

Excellent idea, Sattie!
I suggest that you write to Food Network, and tell them about your idea. If they say they need to have more interest in it, let us know and I'm sure many of us will write in too!

That is a wonderful idea, I would go, my boyfriend would go to.

I bet those kind of shows would be sold out at all venues

:lucky:

The Food Network actually does do something of the sort, but only in one location (tht I know of). I believe it happens in Miami every year. I do not recall the name of the event though. A friend of mine went this year and had an amazing time. Giada, RR, Paula, and a number of the other Food Network chefs were there doing demonstrations and offering up their food.

Thanks guys, I would love to try some of that stuff they are whipping up on TV... it looks so good. I may try to write FoodNetwork and see what kind of feedback I get.

Back
Top Bottom