Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Debbie

Senior Cook
I made these today and they are so good, I had to share:chef:
Chocolate peanut butter cookies
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
2/3 cup baking cocoa ( I had to use the only kind I could find in Canada, which was called Fry's)
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup butter or margarine ( I used 1/2 cup margarine and 1/2 cup butter, just to be different LOL )
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
11 oz pkg of peanut butter chips

preheat oven to 350 degrees
combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, Gradually beat in flour mixture, stir in peanut butter chips. drop by well rounded teaspoons onto UNgreased insulated cookie sheets.

Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on the baking sheet for TWO minutes before you move to wire rack to finish cooling

enjoy!!

Attachments

• cookies22.JPG
    cookies22.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 238
I made these yesterday, and they were sooooo good! Yum! Thanks for sharing. The recipe is almost the same as the recipe on the peanut butter chips bag...I may have to experiment around and see which one is better.

Chocoholic said:
I made these yesterday, and they were sooooo good! Yum! Thanks for sharing. The recipe is almost the same as the recipe on the peanut butter chips bag...I may have to experiment around and see which one is better.

let me know, I would be very curious :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom