Need Admin Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyndalou

Head Chef
This will be my fourth try at sending this message. I keep getting a "this page cannot be displayed" message and when I push the refresh button, I'm told that if I continue I will be sending a duplicate message, or, if I'm making an online purchase, I could be duplicating the order. This has just happened after the changeover. Some of my messages have gone through, but not all.

Also, I had messages in my inbox from the forum, but could not access the,
Can you helP?? (assuming that this is going through)

It's happening sporadically and is very annoying. Hope someone in admin can help me out. I'm waiting....

I think a lot of people are experiencing similar problems - it will still take a couple days for the DNS server to refresh. The advice I have given others is to copy what you've typed before you click the submit button.

For now, try logging on her with this address: http://69.56.132.59/

I have also had an e-mail stating I had a message - but then there wasn't one - I'm not sure how that happens other than the person who sent it deleted it while it was in their outbox waiting to be picked up.

Thanks for the reply, Kitchenelf. So far so good today, so maybe it has straightened itself out. Here's hoping.

Wish I had your computer smarts, (sigh) :) :)

kitchenelf said:
I have also had an e-mail stating I had a message - but then there wasn't one - I'm not sure how that happens other than the person who sent it deleted it while it was in their outbox waiting to be picked up.
I sent you an e-mail about the problem because I couldn't even post a pm at the time. Yesterday I got in one post and then couldn't post anymore. Today seems to be better.

Back
Top Bottom