Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY – COUNTRY MUSIC
1. ($400) - President Bush kept cassettes of this group's music in his briefcase to play in his limousine:
My heart's on fire, for /
[ who are the Oak Ridge Boys ? ]
2. ($1200) – “There’s a Tear in my Beer” was a recording by this singer and his long-deceased father...
[ who is Hank Williams Jr. ? ]
3. ($2000) - After playing Goober on "Mayberry, R.F.D.", George Lindsey became a regular on this country show in 1972
[ what is “Hee-Haw” ? ]
Double JEOPARDY - WORLD RELIGION
4.($800) – He’s the leader of the Unification Church...
[ who is Reverend Sung Yung Moon ? ]
5. ($2400) – His reign as pope was the shortest in modern history
[ who is Pope John Paul ? ]
6. ($4000) - Adopted in 1530, the Augsburg Confession is the basic profession of beliefs of this denomination
[ what is Lutheranism ? ]
Final JEOPARDY – Foreign Words & Phrases
It’s a German word, describing a noisy or mischievous spirit...
[ what is Poltergeist ? ]
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi