DID YOU KNOW ...
Chuck E. Cheese is his nickname :
His full name is Charles Entertainment Cheese.
1. What event put Bethel, New York in the news in 1969 ?
2. Romantically speaking, what do Carolyn Hockett, Marge Lane, Carolyn
Mitchell, Elaine Devry, Martha Vickers, B.J. Baker and Ava Gardner have in
3. What board game uses tiles with dragons?
4. Which of the Fifty has the oldest European settlement in the United
a. - Massachusetts
b. - Virginia
c. - North Carolina
d. - Florida
5. Name That Flick !
'I love him! I love him for the man he wants to be. And I love him for the
man he almost is.'
6. In the NATO Phonetic Alphabet, what word represents K?
7. Who Am I ?
In horse racing, I won over 8500 races, including 4 Kentucky Derbys, the
last in 1986. I was nicknamed "The Shoe". Who am I ?
8. What substance, naturally occurring in some fruits, makes jam set?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The character of TV’s “Columbo” was based on a legendary Los Angeles
Sal LaBarbera , who spent 33 years with the Los Angeles Police Department,
27 of those investigating homicides. LaBarbera was famous throughout the
department for his "One more thing..." style of tripping up suspects.
1. Woodstock Festival
2. Mickey Rooney
4. - d
5. "Jerry Maguire"
7. Willie Shoemaker
The Columbo character wasn't based on a real cop - he was based on the
ancient Greek philosopher Socrates, who often won arguments by playing the
fool. In the same way, Lt. Columbo (Peter Falk) tricked murderers into
divulging proof of their own guilt,,, "Oh, one more thing..."
Richard Levinson and William Link, who created the character, took the
character;s name from Rocky Marciano's corner man, altis Columbo.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi