DID YOU KNOW...
Some Futurists predict the we will have holographic television by 2021 .
1. Which of these "flies" is actually a beetle?
a. - house fly
b. - fruit fly
c. - tsetse fly
d. - firefly
2. "These Boots are Made For Walkin'" was a hit for Nancy Sinatra, but can
you tell me who covered it in 2005 ?
3. Following the way the crow flies, straight west from Toronto, we
eventually will cross Lake Huron to get to land. What U.S. state have we
4. Which POTUS is said to haunt the White House ?
5. Which comic book character is said to be worth "one multiplujillion, nine
obsquatumatillion, six hundred twenty-three dollars and sixty-two cents"?
a. - Ritchie rich
b. - Daddy Warbucks
c. - Scrooge McDuck
d. - Seriously ?? Nobody's worth THAT much !
6. What British fashion model is known for her stunning photos and violent
temper tantrums that even involve throwing a cell phone at someone's head?
7. In 1956, an Italian ocean liner heading for New York was off the coast of
Nantucket when it was hit in the side by the Swedish cruise ship MS
Stockholm in thick fog. Fifty two people died. What was its name?
8. Where in the body would you find the pituitary gland?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The first woman to compete in and finish the Boston Marathon was Roberta
Gibb in 1966.
1. - d
2. Jessica Simpson
4. Abe Lincoln
5. - c
6. Naomi Campbell
7. SS Andrea Doria
8. At the base of the brain
The first woman to run and finish the Boston Marathon was Roberta Gibb in
1966. However, because women were not allowed to officially enter the race
until 1972, she did not get credit for it.-
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi