DID YOU KNOW...
Twenty-one percent of the Japanese population is elderly (over the age of
65), the highest proportion in the world.
1. What actor connects "F-Troop" and "Mamma's Family" ?
2. What term means occupying an area you do not own ?
3. While visiting Nashville, somebody handed me a "Harpoon".... most folks
call it a .....what ?
4. Which process involves mixing cream and milk into a uniform consistency
(so that separation no longer occurs)?
5. There was a popular song in olden days called, "Go Tell Aunt Rhody". Just
what did the singer want you to tell her?
(Hint; T__ O__ G___ G_____ is D___ ! )
6. What year saw the Building of the Space Needle ?
a. - 1962
b. - 1965
c. - 1968
d. - 1972
7. Name That Flick !!
1971-Elizabeth Ashley's son continues to call her on the phone...even after
(Hint ; "When _______ Calls")
8. Who was the first POTUS to die in Office ?
a. - Lincoln
d. - McKinley
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Cinco de Mayo celebrates the Mexican victory in the Battle of Puebla, in the
5. The Old Gray Goose is Dead
6. - a
7. "When Michael Calls"
8. - b
Celebrated on May 5th, Cinco de Mayo celebrates the Mexican Army's victory
over the vastly superior French Army in the 1862 Battle of Puebla, a true
David vs. Goliath encounter. The Mexican's success was not expected.
Mexico's Independence Day is actually September 16, 1810, the day the "Grito
de Dolores", a battle cry ("Cry of Dolores") was shouted out by parish
priest Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla in the Mexican War of Independence.
There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
― Mahatma Gandhi