DID YOU KNOW ...
In 1916, there was a proposed Amendment to the U.S. Constitution that would
put all acts of war to a national vote. Anyone voting "yes" would have to
register as a volunteer for service in the army.
1. Mesothelioma is a rare form of lung cancer, believed to be caused
2. What was the operational name for the invasion of Normandy, France in
3. While many properties in the US version of Monopoly are named after
locations in Atlantic City, NJ, which property is NOT named after a location
a. - Park Place
b. - Marvin Gardens
c. - St. Charles Place
d. - Pennsylvania Avenue
4. The French call it "Le pain perdu" ; what do Americans call it ?
5. Who was POTUS when the Korean War began?
6. The "Prancing Horse" is the famous symbol of this racing car.
a. - Alfa Romeo
b. - Lamborghini
c. - Maserati
d. - Ferrari
7. Which sport was introduced as an Olympic sport in Seoul in 1988?
a. - Badminton
b. - Beach Volleyball
c. - Trampoline
d. - Table tennis
8. Who Sang That ??
"Hey, did you happen to see
The most beautiful girl in the world?
And if you did, was she crying, crying?
Hey, if you happen to see
The most beautiful girl that walked out on me
Tell her I'm sorry
Tell her I need my baby
Oh.... Won't you tell her that I love her"
a. - Charlie Daniels
b. - Charley Pride
c. - Charlie Rich
d. - Charley McClain
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The first Bonanza Steakhouse was opened in 1963 in Westport Connecticut BY
Dan Blocker, who played Hoss Cartwright on "Bonanza".
1.Exposure to asbestos
3. - b
4. French Toast
5. Harry S. Truman
6. - d
7. - d
8. - c
In 1963, Dan Blocker, who played Eric "Hoss" Cartwright on Bonanza, started
the Bonanza Steakhouse chain. The first Bonanza opened in Westport,
Connecticut. Sam Wyly and his brother Charles Wyly bought the small Bonanza
restaurant chain three years later.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi