Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fsosmom

Assistant Cook
I am new here, just wanted to introduce myself! My dh and I bought a new house recently, and are expecting our 2nd son within the next month or so. We received lots of cool cookware/bakeware for Christmas and I'm looking forward to learning how to use them all as well as adding to my "very small" recipe collection. :)

HI fsosmom,
welcome to DC. Check out the different topics on our forum. You will find many recipes and ideas to help you along, or go to your topic of choice and ask for a specific type recipe and you will find many will come help you. Enjoy the forum it's a wonderful friendly place.
kadesma:)

Welcome to DC, fsosmom! You have come to the right place. You certainly have the opportunity to try a lot of recipes contributed by the members and perhaps you could even share some of your recipes with us. All the best for the new year!

Welcome! I bet you couldn't get through 1/10000 of the recipes here.....I'm trying. :LOL:

Hi fsosmom, Welcome to DC. You will love it here. Lots of great people with many ideas, recipes, and good friendship. Congratulations on your second baby and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom