Hello From Ohio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

overout

Assistant Cook
Hey All,

Hope everyone's doing well. I'm excited to get started with the forums.

- inthekitchen83

Hah, thanks guys. And Uncle Bob, it's Mr ITK83, but thanks for the warm welcome nonetheless. I'll have to update my profile to reflect my being a "Mr".

Thanks David. Do you work at a restaurant in Marion? I'm always up for road trips and trying new places.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Middie, I don't recall the name of the event, but I know there was a big cooking to-do up in Cleveland that a few of the Food Network stars were supposed to be attending. Did you get to go? I wasn't able to.

Oh the Great Food Show ? No I was not able to go.
I wanted to but I had to work instead. Ah well such
is my life.

Sorry inthekitchen - I'm a cook here in name only, I cook at it let's say. So being the slowest cook that ever came out of North Carolina I just putter around in my little kitchen cooking things from here, there and everywhere I can. Thanks for asking!

David - Hah, that sounds like myself.

Middie - Indeed. Maybe next time around. Although I really would liked to have met Alton Brown.

Do you work at / run any awesome restaurants in Cleveland that I should check out? Sorry if I keep asking everybody that, but it's just fun to see what members are working in restaurants around me.

An admirable department in a grocery store. Who doesn't love a good pastry?

Back
Top Bottom