KissTC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KissTC

Cook
Hi everyone,

I was actually looking for a thread where a member was asking about chinese "secrets"...But I can't seem to be able to find it now :( I read it then thought 'I know the answer' and so I joined and when I came back I lost it...

So if it's you...Yes, sherry is one of the "secrets" used to get that "Chinese" flavour.

About me...I am a retired chef/cook from Australia. I hold several certificate qualifications in both Food & Beverage Service and in Cookery.

The past 5 years or so, I have been getting into Thai food. So now almost everything I do has some sort of Thai or Asian flavour in there!:rolleyes:

That's it, from me, for now..:chef:

Hi everyone,

I was actually looking for a thread where a member was asking about chinese "secrets"...But I can't seem to be able to find it now :( I read it then thought 'I know the answer' and so I joined and when I came back I lost it...

So if it's you...Yes, sherry is one of the "secrets" used to get that "Chinese" flavour.

About me...I am a retired chef/cook from Australia. I hold several certificate qualifications in both Food & Beverage Service and in Cookery.

The past 5 years or so, I have been getting into Thai food. So now almost everything I do has some sort of Thai or Asian flavour in there!:rolleyes:

That's it, from me, for now..:chef:
This might be the thread you were looking for... And welcome to Dc, glad you've joined us.

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/ethnic-foods/48708-iso-chinese-flavor.html

kadesma:)

Welcome, KTC. Glad you could join us.
We have a number of cousins from your neighborhood.
Go to Off Topic, Jokes &..., and find our map. Not everyone is on it, as they have to do it themselves, and I guess some haven't gotten around to it yet. But see who's there, and put your name on it.
Enjoy your stay with us.

Thanks everyone,

Thanks Kadesma, yes that is the thread I couldn't find. :rolleyes:

I tried looking around yesterday. But every time I tried the phone would ring or the dog would bark etc, so I gave up.

Thanks for the pointer to the jokes section. I will have a look at it soon.

:)

I have had a look for the map thread and I think I found it. Is it called "DC map" ? I can't post the URL for it because I am to new!

If it is it doesn't work. Poutin has changed all his/her posts to "XXXXX...":LOL:

Oh...well:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom